Things I would like as gifts - A list for my parents

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Babybel Cheese



Me (to co-worker): "What should I blog about?"
Co-worker: "Babybel Cheese" [Then poses with some corny look while holding an wrapped Babybel cheese in his hand]

Babybel Cheese is "Real Great Cheese, All Wrapped Up!™ Babybel® is a unique, wholesome snacking cheese for the entire family. Each 100% all-natural cheese comes individually waxed and wrapped for freshness and portion control. The perfect on-the-go snack at home or in a lunchbox and a good source of calcium."

I've been struggling with things to blog about so hopefully tonight I'll dream about something fun I can blog about tomorrow.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Mmmm.. that is one scrumptious looking cheese.

Samantha said...

I love this cheese. In England, for some reason, I ate it every day, I think b/c it was cheaper there. I loved it and love it.