Things I would like as gifts - A list for my parents

Saturday, March 31, 2007

My Summer List

Keri Huddleston, Age 14

Those that know me, know I'm crazy for summer. Last summer was probably one of my favorites as I found myself traveling farther than I have ever before. I was able to hike mountains, make new friends, go snorkeling with tropical fish, ride horses, watch fireworks, travel down the alpine slide, work on independent study, go swimming, float the Provo river, buy a shotgun, and do a lot of growing up. Since, last summer is going to be hard to beat I have decided to make a list of things I want to accomplish this summer. We'll see how ambitious I really am as summer approaches.

My List of Summer Fun:
  • Do an overnight hike

  • Hike Angels Landing at Zions

  • Spend a weekend in Oregon

  • Go to California and spend some time on the beach

  • Get my motorcycle license

  • Get my passport

  • Go to Capitol Reef National Park

  • Get some scrapbooking done

  • Go to Raging Waters in Salt Lake City

  • Try 10 new restaurants

  • Go white water rafting

  • Start some sort of workout plan

  • Get tan!!!

  • Save money for my CD account

  • Go to Timpanogos Caves

  • Go Spelunking

  • Visit the hot springs out in Saratoga Springs

  • Read 10 books

  • Play basketball!

  • Play some Frisbee Golf ... aka "Frolf"





  • I am sure I'll add to this list .... if you have any ideas for me this Summer ... I'm interested to know what else there is to do.

    4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    How about coming out to Wisconsin to visit us. We have CHEESE! Besides, I haven't seen you since Christmas!

    Anonymous said...

    Visit Des!

    Anonymous said...

    You could always come to Alaska with your dad.

    BrookeJean said...

    Dad, I'm in! Well ... how much is it going to cost me?