Things I would like as gifts - A list for my parents

Monday, October 02, 2006

Life After School Began

So now that I am writing 10 page single space papers, reading 56 pages per class each night, and sitting through 9 hours of class each day I have found it rather difficult to find anything of interest to write about. My options have been the basics of financial management, the fundamentals of strategic management, maybe a little about work and relationships in the home, and most boring of all the class that I can't even remember what it's called.

But I managed to put some creativity into this mundane life of mine. Two weekends ago I was able to go to a BBQ with a bunch of friends from high school. We remembered some good times and caught up on the lives we have all been living. Michelle and Lance were recently married, Rachel just had her first baby, Jenny came down from Washington to visit for her Dad's 50th birthday while her husband was on business in Alaska, Kjersty is going to school at Weber State now and working at a donut place in Ogden(I can never remember the name ... sorry Kj), Robyn is working at Flying J and dating a great guy named Kevin, Heather left her husband and the baby home and let me know she is moving up quickly at her job, Alyssa is working at Wal-Mart and looking for a good guy to start dating. hmmm .... I think that sums up the majority of the stuff my friends are occupying their lives with. I took a bunch of pictures while hanging out with them, so here they are:

Heather, Robyn, Alyssa, Kjersty, Michelle, Jenny and of course ME!


My favorite friend who lives in Washington and Ben hoping I had aimed the camera so that he wasn't in it! oops!


My favorite Wal-Mart employee ... she is the only good I can find in the company!


The funniest part about this picture is that I took it when no one was paying attention and they are all doing something odd ... to put it nicely


Anyway, Thanks Michelle and Lance for giving me a reason to come see you guys I had a blast! To the rest of you I hope to see you all VERY soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice, thats all I have got to say...nice.