Things I would like as gifts - A list for my parents

Thursday, September 28, 2006

My Sister is Queen!!!

Brinley is doing her "I Love You" sign!


Just a little innocent sibling rivalry



Brinley, her trophy that's as tall as her, her crown, and her sash ... NO, I'm not jealous! ;)



So this past week my little sister won Queen Miss Hawaiian Tropic (The sunscreen) for her age division at our local mall. Now she gets to compete in a tri-state competition in Draper, Utah and if she wins that she will get to go to Canada for a week and compete there. (I haven't even ever been out of the U.S. - Canada and Mexico included - man I wish my mom would have "exploited" me at such a young age). Anyway, I don't have any of the pictures of how cute she looked that day because my mom doesn't know how to get the pictures from her camera to a computer to an email to me! But I just wanted to brag about how awesome my baby sister is!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

You guys look so much alike it's crazy!

Sarah said...

That's an awesome trophy! I'm pretty sure all the trophys I've ever won stacked on top of each other aren't that tall. She's adorable - let's get her to Canada!