Things I would like as gifts - A list for my parents

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My car is the epitome of disappointment


This should be a short and simple post - mostly a warning of my possible sour mood.

I have retired my Dodge Neon as of 9:14am on Monday September 11, 2006. On Tuesday the 5th of September I gave it the benefit of doubt and put $33.00 of gas into my car so that it could brake down about 4 minutes later. It has started and died several times since then but my dad came down to Provo on Saturday and helped me fill up all the fluids and said he thought it would work for at least a little while longer. I think the clinking, high-pitched squeels, the leaking anti-freeze, and then the ultimate death of my car were all signs that he was wrong. I would consider fixing it ... but in all honesty I hate that mutilated little piece of crap and I don't think putting even ten more dollars into that car will be worth it. And so .. It will sit in my apartment complex parking lot until I can get my parents to come back and take it off my hands.

Goodbye my half painted, rusting, broken down, unreliable, accident prone little car. I hope your time at the dump is as full of laughs and good times as the last 4 and a half years have been with me running you into the ground!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

reminds me of the good ol' times in the datsun. ohhh yeah.